AIP recommends only the best. All of the parliamentarians on the list are active AIP members and have passed examinations in either AIP’s Certified Parliamentarian (CP) or Certified Professional Parliamentarian (CPP) programs.

To go to one of the listed parliamentarian’s page, click on the name.

NOTE: RP and PRP are designations from the National Association of Parliamentarians, another parliamentarian association. RP = Registered Parliamentarian and PRP = Professional Registered Parliamentarian.

AIP Certified Parliamentarian Referrals


The AIP Certified Parliamentarians Listed Above Have Provided Additional Information on Their Services.

If you are an AIP Certified Parliamentarian and would like to place a web ad, please use our printable form

Thank you for coming to the AIP website for your parliamentary needs. Click here to see a list of all the CPs and CPPs who are available. The list is organized by State/Province to make it easier to find someone in your area.