AIP Can Help You Get the Education That You Want
- Correspondence Courses
- The Education Department is developing Exercises to help you. Take a quiz (Coming Soon)
- Become a Recognized Teacher of Parliamentary Procedure
- Teacher Certification Packet
AIP is planning on conducting a Teachers Course in conjunction with the upcoming East Coast Practicum given sufficient interest.
The Teacher Certification course is recommended for:
- Any certified member of AIP who wishes to become Teacher Certified. Following successful completion of the course, it will also be necessary to earn “service points” demonstrating continued teaching in the field.
- Any member of AIP who was previously “grandfathered” as a Certified Teacher who wishes to earn continuing education credit. Successful completion of the Teacher Certification course is one of several ways that a Certified Teacher can extend their period of certification
- Any certified member of AIP or registered member of NAP who, even though not a candidate for Teacher Certification, wishes to improve teaching skills in a controlled nonthreatening environment.
Teaching Material (Coming Soon)
- Become a Parliamentarian
- The Rights of Members (Coming Soon)
- Practicums for your education
- Articles of Interest from AIP Publications
- AIP Bookstore
- Contribute to AIP at no extra cost to you through the Amazon Smile program
- Become a Certified Parliamentarian (CP)
- Become a Certified Professional Parliamentarian (CPP)