10491 E State Route 106
Union, Washington 98592
Mary Randolph is a Certified Professional Parliamentarian Teacher (CPP-T) and a Professional Registered Parliamentarian (PRP) with over twenty years experience in parliamentary procedure. She has the privilege of residing in the beautiful Pacific Northwest and travels throughout the United States to provide services to local, regional and national clients.
Mary’s objective as a professional parliamentarian is to assist an association in accomplishing the business of the organization by applying parliamentary principles and procedures to assist the organization to accomplish their business in a fair and efficient manner. Mary travels throughout the United States to provide services to local, regional and national clients.
- Consultant for meeting procedures
- Convention services including script writing, presiding officer training, and consultation
- Bylaws consultant for document review, development, amendments, and revision
- Parliamentary opinions
- Customized workshops and training for boards, conventions, and organizations
- BS degree in education from the University of Washington
- Owner and operator of Parliamentary Resources
- Past parliamentarian for the 3,500 member National Association of Parliamentarians
- Past secretary for the National Association of Parliamentarian
- Past president of the Washington State Association of Parliamentarians
- Parliamentarian for state and national organizations