The AIP Educational Foundation (AIPEF) was established by the membership at the Annual Session in 2002. The purpose of the Foundation is to develop funds, via tax-deductible donations, and to then manage and disburse these funds in the best interests of parliamentary educational activities. The Foundation is a non-profit organization that operates independently of AIP except for activities specified in the AIPEF bylaws which must be reported to the AIP board of directors. The Foundation elects not less than five nor more than nine members to its board of trustees, who serve two year terms. The President of AIP serves as an ex officio trustee.
You can apply for a scholarship.
These are the rules for receiving a scholarship.
Educational Foundation Board of Trustees (2019-2020)
- Mary Remson, CPP-T, PRP, Chairman
- Lucy Anderson, PRP, JD, Vice Chairman
- Robert Peskin, DDS, Secretary
- Honorable Daniel Ivey-Soto, CP-T, PRP, JD, Treasurer
- Kay A. Crews, CPP, PRP, Trustee
- Al Gage, CPP, PRP, PAP, Ex Officio